© Krispy KremeKrispy Kreme is getting in on the tropical vibes with the new Island Times Doughnuts. The donuts include the Pina Colada, Island Time, and Key Lime Pie.
With cold weather nearly in the rearview mirror, Krispy Kreme is getting in on the tropical vibes with a new collection of donuts. For a limited time, you'll be able to enjoy the Island Times Doughnuts that will make you feel like you're on a beach getaway.
Beginning on May 17, you can order the Piña Colada Doughnut, Island Time Doughnut, and Key Lime Pie Doughnut. Each one embraces a different flavor of the summer that is so recognizable. In addition to the three new offerings, Krispy Kreme is bringing back the Key Lime Pie Glazed donut, but more on that in a minute! Let's talk about the new pastries.
- Pina Colada Doughnut: An Original Glazed donut filled with piña colada-flavored Kreme, dipped in piña colada-flavored icing, sprinkled with toasted coconut shreds, and topped with a candied cherry
- Island Time Doughnut: An Original Glazed donut filled with classic Kreme, dipped in light blue icing, and topped with graham crumbs to resemble sand and a palm tree
© Krispy Kremekrispy kreme key lime pie glazed and filled donuts
- Key Lime Pie Doughnut: A donut filled with Key Lime Kreme, dipped in lime green icing, and topped with graham crumbs and a Kreme dollop
"People have been dreaming about returning to summer vacations. Our new Island Time doughnuts will give everyone a sweet taste of the tropics," Dave Skena, chief marketing officer for Krispy Kreme, said in a press release.
Video: Rhubarb Upside-Down Cake (Food & Wine)
- Nearly 30% of office workers will take less time off this summer Summer comes soon but unlike past summers, this season will certainly be different for workers due to COVID-19. Veuer's Mercer Morrison has the story. Veuer
- How to pop a pimple yourself, according to Dr. Pimple Popper's tips Insider producer Celia Skvaril video chatted with Dr. Sanda Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, to get her professional advice on how to pop a pimple at home. While Lee doesn't recommend that people pop their own pimples, pimple popping is a habit that many struggle to quit. With much of the world staying at home, people aren't seeing their dermatologists and estheticians regularly and may be fighting a higher-than-usual urge to pick at their skin. Lee offered her tips on how to best minimize the risk of scarring and further infection when popping your own pimples, like attempting to pop only superficial whiteheads and properly sterilizing the pimple and tools both before and after popping. Following Lee's tips, Celia attempted to pop her own whitehead at home. For more from Dr. Pimple Popper, visit: https://slmdskincare.com/ https://instagram.com/drpimplepopper/ INSIDER
- How to explain a coronavirus-related layoff on your resume If you've been laid off due to the coronavirus pandemic and are on the job hunt, you're probably wondering how to explain it on your resume. Buzz60
Now back to the Key Lime Pie Glazed and Key Lime Pie Filled Doughnuts. You may remember the two fruity donuts from last year when they were introduced for just 4 days, alongside strawberry and lemon flavors. Unlike the limited-edition Island Time collection that can be enjoyed any day of the week, the Key Lime ones are part of "Key Lime Fridays." That means you will only be able to get them on May 21 and 28. Set a reminder in your phone if you have to, because you won't want to miss them!
Baileys Has a New Liqueur That Tastes Like a Piña Colada
Mountain Dew Is Releasing a Piña Colada-Inspired Flavor
Fanta's Piña Colada Flavor Will Give You a Tropical Vibe
Follow BestProducts.com on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!