- Nearly 30% of office workers will take less time off this summer Summer comes soon but unlike past summers, this season will certainly be different for workers due to COVID-19. Veuer's Mercer Morrison has the story. Veuer
- How to pop a pimple yourself, according to Dr. Pimple Popper's tips Insider producer Celia Skvaril video chatted with Dr. Sanda Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, to get her professional advice on how to pop a pimple at home. While Lee doesn't recommend that people pop their own pimples, pimple popping is a habit that many struggle to quit. With much of the world staying at home, people aren't seeing their dermatologists and estheticians regularly and may be fighting a higher-than-usual urge to pick at their skin. Lee offered her tips on how to best minimize the risk of scarring and further infection when popping your own pimples, like attempting to pop only superficial whiteheads and properly sterilizing the pimple and tools both before and after popping. Following Lee's tips, Celia attempted to pop her own whitehead at home. For more from Dr. Pimple Popper, visit: https://slmdskincare.com/ https://www.instagram.com/drpimplepopper/ INSIDER
- How to explain a coronavirus-related layoff on your resume If you've been laid off due to the coronavirus pandemic and are on the job hunt, you're probably wondering how to explain it on your resume. Buzz60
- Lindsey Vonn, 36, just showed off her bare face in a new Instagram Story video right after a workout.
- While she's wearing zero makeup, Lindsey's skin looks flawless.
- The Olympian has a super-simple skincare routine.
Lindsey Vonn, 36, always sports that Olympic athlete glow. But she just proved that a lot of it is natural.
Lindsey showed off her bare face in a new Instagram Story video right after a workout. "Working off the ice cream," she joked, before pointing out her sweaty "chin drip." OK, seriously-only Lindsey Vonn could make sweating your face off look so good.
While she's wearing zero makeup, Lindsey's skin looks flawless. Um, how?! © Lindsey Vonn / Instagramlindsey vonn no makeup
Lindsey recently told InStyle that she has a simple (and affordable) skincare routine. "I use a basic, exfoliating cleanser and Cetaphil," she said. She follows that up with a moisturizer with SPF.
And, at night, Lindsey uses a cream on her skin. "I think that will help my wrinkles," she said. "I'm not sure if that actually works, but I'm trying really hard!"
Lindsey is out in the cold a lot, but she told InStyle that she exfoliates to get rid of dry skin and then will "overhydrate" her skin. "I feel like that definitely helps," she said. "And it also preserves the elasticity, which decreases as you age."
© AmazonCetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Tend to work out in the AM? Consider this pro tip Lindsey shared with Into the Gloss: Wait to wash your face until after your workout. "I usually don't use cleanser in the morning," she said."I wash my face after I work out and before bed, and I think three times in one day is too much."
Oh! Lindsey is also a fan of Vintner's Daughter Active Treatment Essence and Active Botanical Serum, telling Into the Gloss that "a good oil is a must." Finally, she drinks lots of water. "I hate drinking water, and I either convince myself that I don't need it or I just forget to, but it really does help. Whenever I drink more water, my skin looks a lot better," she said.
Pass the H2O.