Watch the trailer for the new open-world Harry Potter game where you can choose to save the world or be a dark wizard
INSIDER 17/09/2020 13:57:00 © Avalanche Software/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment"Hogwarts Legacy" is set in the 1800s. Avalanche Software/Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- The trailer for "Hogwarts Legacy" is out, and promises magic and danger in the most expansive "Harry Potter" video game yet.
- "Hogwarts Legacy" launches in 2021 on PS5, Xbox Series X, and PC.
- "Hogwarts Legacy gives players control over their own experience with RPG gameplay unlike anything else in the Wizarding World, which will continue to build fan appeal in the Portkey Games label," said David Haddad, president of Warner Bros Games.
- The game's website reads: "Your character is a student who holds the key to an ancient secret that threatens to tear the wizarding world apart."
- Players will get to decide which path their character takes, whether that is saving the world or succumbing to dark magic, as they make allies, fight enemies, and encounter a range of magical creatures.
- Watch the full trailer below.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
A magical 5-storey 'Harry Potter'-inspired 'Exploratorium' is opening in London where you can create your own working magic wand
Why 'RIP JK Rowling' is trending, even though the author is still alive
27 details you might have missed in the 'Harry Potter' movies
Read the original article on Insider
17. syyskuuta 2020 16:57:00