Honey Mustard Roasted Salmon Couldn't Be Easier
© Parker FeierbachRoasted Salmon from Delish.com is classic and simply.
Cooking a full salmon filet is the most genius recipe of all time. It gives you perfectly flaky salmon every time with very minimal effort. Our classic Baked Salmon is one of our all time favourite recipes.
Yields: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
© Parker FeierbachHoney Mustard Roasted Salmon Couldn't Be Easier
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180ºC fan) and grease a 22-cm x 33-cm (9"-x-13") baking dish with cooking spray. Place lemon slices on bottom of dish and place salmon on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together mustard, oil, honey, garlic, and chilli flakes. Season with salt and pepper then pour sauce over salmon.
- Roast salmon until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, 20 minutes.
- Turn oven to grill and grill another 5 minutes, if desired.
- Garnish with parsley before serving
17. syyskuuta 2020 13:35:21